Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Outdoor Activity Reflections

We visited good places and restaurants with Jeff at outdoor activity class.
Since I was an elementary student, I hadn't gone to there, because it's a little bit far away from my house. However, when we got there with my class mates, I felt refreshed and peaceful. It was good to smell trees and feel the wind. Igidae was also good to take a walk along the beach looking at the wonderful sea view.
Another thing I enjoyed was to eat delicious food with others. My favorite food was pajeon and sujaebi at Sisily nearby Bukeoung University. It tasted very good with makgolli and side dishes were fresh. I want to go there again with my husband.
Anyway, even though we all class2 were tired easily, we are very lucky and happy to have this class in this session.









2011.11.30 | 지도 크게 보기 ©  NHN Corp.

No comments:

Post a Comment