Monday, October 10, 2011

My most terrible monent

  It happened when I was about 11 years old. That day in the morning, my mother gave me the house key because she had an appointment.
After finishing my class, I arrived home. However, when I tried to open the door, the door was already unlocked. It was strange. As soon as I opened the door, I was shocked and embarrassed. The living room and other rooms were so scattered. The drawers were opened and many things in them were taken out. I was the first person that discovered that situation.
  A thief might have visited our house. I was very scared so I waited for my parents at my neighbor’s house. My parents reported to the policeman the situation and looked for the things lost. Fortunately, there was not much what we had lost. The thief stole just a little real jewelry and some fakes. The policeman said the thief must be immature because he left some real jewelry.
  After that day, I had bad dreams for a couple of days and I became to be easily scared of a little sound. My father added bars to the windows and we always made sure to close the door and windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment